The draft law regarding upgrading of penalties for violation of the order of obtaining work permits for foreign citizens is brought up for discussion on the National project portal of regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
The draft law is aimed at actions against illegal migration and establishes administrative responsibility for violation of the order of obtaining documents related to labor activity of a foreign citizen on the territory of Russia.
The draft law is expected to increase the size of the administrative fine for the provision of premises or vehicle, or the provision of other services to a foreign citizen who is staying on the territory of Russia with violation of the established order or the rules of transit through its territory.
It is supposed to set the fines in the following amounts:
- for citizens – up to 5 000 rubles,
- for officials – up to 50 000 rubles,
- for legal entities – up to 500 000 rubles
On the current moment , the penalties are as follows:
- for citizens – up to 4 000 rubles,
- for officials – up to 30 000 rubles,
- for legal entities – up to 300 000 rubles.
It is also intended to impose administrative liability in a form of fine for the provision of services on obtaining work permits for a foreign citizen by an unauthorized person and for violation of the order of obtaining such documents in the amount :
- on citizens – from 2 000 to 5 000 rubles,
- on officials – from 25 000 to 50 000 rubles,
- on legal entities – from 250 000 to 800 000 rubles.
Employment relations in Russia will be developed under the new program of the International Labour Organization.
Cooperation program for 2017-2020years which is taking into account the new economic and social realities of Russia was signed between the Russian Federation and the International Labour Organization (ILO).
The purpose of the program is to maintain the further development of social and labor relations in Russia in the following areas:
- expansion of employment,
- social protection,
- social security,
- conditions and labor protection,
- International labor standards and fundamental principles and rights at work,
- social dialogue.
During the discussion the main priorities of cooperation between the Russian Federation and the ILO on the 2017 – 2020 years was formulated and agreed as follows:
- Increased employment opportunities and increasing productivity
- Ensuring compliance with standards in the workplace and decent working conditions.
- Cooperation in the field of social security and pensions.
- Promotion of international labor standards and strengthening social dialogue.
In 2013 – 2016, the program had achieved significant results in several key areas, including:
- ratification of five ILO conventions
- modernization of the legislative framework in the field of occupational safety and health, the implementation of the OSH management system / or the regulation of working conditions
- strengthening the potential of social partners via implementation of training programs, seminars, round tables.