How to Handle The Child Abduction Case in Singapore


With the emerging complexities in life, parents often decide to terminate their marriage and settle in their life. In Singapore, it is easy to terminate the marriage, but the case gets complicate among the working couples on deciding the custody of children. Most of them share child custody and the things go complicated. In most of the cases, one of the parents shifts to other city or country and take the child with them without the court's permission. This activity comes under the child abduction case and legal action is taken against the charged party.

The cases of child abduction are increasing in Singapore on regular basis and if you are recently divorced and share the child custody, then you require deep knowledge on this topic. It is also noted that most of the parents do not think deeply on this topic and the issue becomes terrifying than expected. The abduction of a kid is the worst tactic that people often practice during the divorce process. Thus, today, the divorce not only affects the couples but have a severe impact on the kid. Before you file for the child custody, hire a lawyer that can educate you on this complex situation and keep you away from any problem during divorce and child custody.

Child Custody lawyer is the person who holds expertise in handling abduction cases and has provided justice to divorced couples so far. Even if one of the parents has moved to the other country, the lawyer will file the case and will compel the partner to bring the child back. There are several parents who failed to get their kid back after divorce. The reason is the lack of international laws for the child custody and child abduction if one of the parents has moved to other city or country.

With the help of child custody lawyer, you can file the case in the court and abide by the international laws to get the kid back from any country. These lawyers are available online and can be accessed easily. They have complete knowledge of the international laws and update on the recent acts that will support your case. You can look for the registered law firm from where you will get experienced, professional and expert lawyer or the team of lawyers for your case. You can ask few questions and get the detail of the procedure to handle the case.

Jamson Lim works for a top international law firm in Singapore and has effectively handled foreigners divorce cases in Singapore. He mostly writes on topics likes expat divorce ebligibility, child custody lawyer, expat assets division and others.

You May Also Like